About Bedrock Plumbing
The Bedrock Mindset
Our Bedrock mindset is how we carry ourselves internally with our team and externally with our customers and partners.
- “Name on the front” mindset, zero egos, period
- Doing the right thing, always
- Be meticulous communicators; satisfaction and efficiency are significantly higher with great communication
- Be inclusive problem solvers – open minded attitudes to solve problems as a team
- Live what you preach and never compromise
- Have a bias towards action
- Treat everyone with respect, always
- Foster a caring culture for people to operate at their best – mistakes will happen, measure intent
- Foster a learning culture for people to always be growing – teach, don’t give
Who We Are
Locally Owned and Operated
Bedrock is a plumbing company that was started right here in Minnesota and proudly serves all 7 counties of the Twin Cities.
We Care About You
We understand your issues and know that when disaster occurs you want reliable professionals that treat and care about you and your property as like its their own.
We Invest In Our People
When we decided to start our company, we made it our mission to provide the highest quality service possible, and to do that, we needed a great team. We believe that service businesses are only as good as their people so at Bedrock we make sure to hire, develop and retain the best talent in the industry in order to serve you.
At Bedrock, we have a team-first culture of continuous improvement and learning. Our passion is to be the best at doing what we do in order to take care of you. Our 24/7 focus is on helping people in need and doing it safely. We go the extra mile every time because our customers count on us and we don’t take that lightly.
We proudly serve the Twin Cities & Surrounding Metro area:
Bloomington, Burnsville, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Edina, Excelsior, Golden Valley, Hopkins, Long Lake, Maple Grove, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Medina, New Hope, Orono, Plymouth, Savage, St. Louis Park, St. Paul, Wayzata, Woodbury